Further to a recent post on Steiner Waldorf schools, Quackometer has posted a couple of articles on the obfuscation practised by those schools, and the results of the investigations by the BBC et al:
- The BBC Report on Frome Steiner Academy
- How Steiner Schools Justify their Occult Pedagogy
The education of our children should not be left in the hands of those steeped in nonsense, superstition and the occult. There is enough unreason already in this world without more sewage being poured over the impressionable and the vulnerable. The level of indoctrination practised by these schools does not appear to be as overt as those of other religious schools but the nature of the risks needs to be understood.
An extensive resource is here for those wanting to research more:
- Waldorf Watch
This website deals with
- Waldorf schools, also known as Steiner schools;
- Rudolf Steiner, the occultist who established the first of these schools; and
- Anthroposophy, the bizarre religion promoted by the schools.
I, of course, have similar objections to other religious schools but the need to highlight the nature of the Steiner Waldorf schools required prioritising as not everyone is aware what these schools are all about.